Cyber defence solution TEHTRIS nets €44m
France-based cyber defence solution TEHTRIS has raised €44m in financing, which includes €36m in growth equity.
Insights from the CyberEdge Cyberthreat Defense Report
CyberEdge’s 2022 Cyberthreat Defense Report (CDR) has become the standard for assessing organizations’ security posture, for gauging perceptions of IT security professionals, and for ascertaining current and planned investments in IT security infrastructure.
Now in its ninth year, the 2022 CDR assesses the views of 1,200 IT security professionals representing 17 countries and 19 industries and Netsurion is proud to be a sponsor.
Key insights from the report includes:
• 85% of organizations suffered from a successful cyberattack last year
• A record 71% of organizations were compromised by ransomware last year
• A record 63% of ransomware victims paid ransoms last year, encouraging cybercriminals to increase their attacks
• 84% of organizations are experiencing a shortfall of skilled IT security personnel; IT security administrators, analysts, and architects are in shortest supply
• The typical enterprise IT security budget increased by nearly 5% this year
• 41% of security applications and services are delivered via the cloud
TEHTRIS EDR: Quick Overview
TEHTRIS EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) automatically detects and neutralizes in real time advanced or unknown threats on each equipment, station or server where it is deployed.
TEHTRIS EDR neutralizes and quarantines all malicious attacks thanks to its learning system, heuristic technologies, sandboxes, Artificial Intelligence, knowledge bases and tactical SIEM.
This “Next-Gen” agent monitors system-level activities to detect suspicious behaviours and malicious activity.TEHTRIS EDR can be installed on all types of Windows devices (from Windows XP to Windows 10), Linux, MacOS and Android.
Under Windows, its MSI installation binary can be used with SCCM or any other tele-deployment tool in your fleet.This service is operated from a unified console where multiple detection, protection and incident response policies can be adapted on-premise or through the cloud.
Trellix Protects Against Latest Cyber Threats with Simple-to-Use Technology
Make cyber security simpler. Customers want to be secure against the latest cyber threats by following a clear, simple story and application, according to Joram van Til, CEO, Mydigitals. Trellix’s new technology is meeting the challenge of making security simpler.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. Our open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers.
| Visit Our Website
| Follow us on Social
#Trellix #Cybersecurity #LivingSecurity #XDR #EDR
Webinar: Top Security Threats Worldwide: Q1 2022 – 30 June 2022
Join WatchGuard CSO Corey Nachreiner and Security Engineer Trevor Collins as they cover the latest Internet Security Report from the WatchGuard Threat Lab. In this session, Corey and Trevor will dive into the attack trends and latest malware variants targeting WatchGuard Firebox and Endpoint customers worldwide.
In this session you’ll come away with:
· The latest traditional and fileless malware variants targeting organizations
· The network attacks targeting network-connected clients, servers, and applications
· Threats reaching the endpoint including ransomware and evasive malware
· Defensive learnings to help guide your organization towards combating the evolving threat landscape
· Details about the return of Emotet variants
· Understanding of the growth in script-based malware and living off the land (LotL) attacks.
See more of our upcoming and previous webinars on our website: